My Recomendations

Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to our RSS feed - get notified about new posts!

2005-01-14

Structured Procrastination

I first read this article two years ago in my English course and enjoyed it a lot as it was quite different approach to a common problem of many people including probably me. Because I liked the article, it kept appearing from time to time in my daily conversations with other people. Today yet another one found it interesting so I'm quite sure you'll like it too ;-)

Structured Procrastination
by John Perry

P.S. May 2006: This 1995 essay became so viral, John Perry actually got a domain name for it: www.structuredprocrastination.com

P.P.S. September 2011: John Perry gets Ig Nobel Award for his essay. See The Chronicle: 15 Years After an Essay on Procrastination, a Philosopher Wins an Ig Nobel

P.P.P.S. August 2012: Dr. Perry turns his famous essay into a great book: The Art of Procrastination: A Guide to Effective Dawdling, Lollygagging and Postponing. The book is available through this link: http://amzn.to/ArtOfProcrastination

2 comments:

Art said...

:-) it's hard to believe that it was so long ago

Software time tracking said...

That post is really useful, we can understand importance of time with this.