My Recomendations

Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to our RSS feed - get notified about new posts!

2008-05-24

Vodka Microsoft

A sneak preview of my life in the frozen Microsoft...



Here in the frozen Microsoft, life is tough.
The code, the wizards...
But the biggest enemy is Google
In this wilderness
You can go crazy by yourself
It's hard not to give up
Not to let yourself become a victim of your own dogfooding
Every day the same bugs happen to me
All evenings look alike two M&Ms
The nights are getting coder
... and coder
And in every morning, the history repeats itself
And I know that nothing is going to change
in the frozen Microsoft
But I got used to it
My secret?
Vodka Microsoft! My Russian comrade

Vodka Microsoft! My Russian comrade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yrochka, ne skychai!
Mne tozhe tyt ne legko na "krainem yge"... Derzhis' tam, ti zhe y nas krytoi, tysovochnii patsan, mi verim v tebya, lubim i skychaem
Shatryki